Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Monday, December 20, 2010

December Time

So Rowdy and I had Christmas early with my family because we are going to be in South Carolina over Christmas with his family. We had the twins so we packed everyone in the car along with all the presents and went to Grandma Iris' house for Nona Amilia's Pizza and gifts. Rowdy and I got the kids coloring stuff, holographic puzzles, glow balls, clothes and a bike that hooks up to the T.V. (exercise video game) and my mom got the twins Pillow Pets, which was by far the biggest hit. They have been wanting those thing for MONTHS, and now they have them. They take them everywhere, i'm sure they would meander their way into school if I would let them lol. All in all it was a good night, the kids had fun, we had fun. I'm lucky to have the job that I do because it doesn't feel like a job, it feels like my own little surrogate family.

 A couple days later Johnny had his testing for his green belt and with the help and patience of Rowdy, he passed!!!

That same night we went and watched the boats with lights, the kids LOVED it and so did we. They had a blast and it was great to see how comfortable they were with my parents and Rowdy and I all together in a place they had never been before.



Now Rowdy and I are off to South Carolina for Christmas, so more posts to come!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that last photo of all four of you :) you and Rowdy are going to be amazing parents someday... being an amazing couple, you two accomplished already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! I need to borrow some kids so I can take them to all the christmas stuff around town.... haha Have fun in South Carolina and Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete