Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Workout Mode

So I've been working out everyday and eating according to what I have read in the book my friend, Gen gave me called "Eat to Live". I've done the workout my friend Anna made for me, it kicks my butt! I have yet to weigh myself.... I'm very curious. But I can't until Sunday, ugh 4 more days. I gained 5 lbs when we went back to S.C. for Christmas, no bueno!!!! I've been parking further away so I walk longer to where ever I'm going and I make myself a different dinner than the kids (Because they aren't huge fans of whole wheat pasta and lots of veggies) and it has worked out so far. The only time I remember hurting this much though was the start of basketball season in 8th grade, I can hardly walk! My mom and I are going to Utard next month to look at wedding dresses, hopefully I've lost a desirable amount by then so I'm not too overwhelmed. I figure if I keep doing what I'm doing for the 6 months leading up to my wedding I will be in tip top shape and I plan on maintaining that shape afterwards as well. Not going to lie, it is very hard not to eat a piece of pizza or food that contains "white" ingredients like sugar, flour etc. My mom has also started to workout with a friend of hers and she has also adapted her cooking to the same as what I have been doing. I'm very proud of her for taking the steps to get herself where she feels good. It is a continuous journey but we're on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment