Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gratitude

Ok, so I've decided that I am going to try and write down/blog a few times a month what I am grateful for. I'm going to try and be specific to things that pertain to that week/month/day etc.






Today I am grateful for:

  • The church, so many blessings. It's saved my life.
  • Good food, this changing how I eat thing is hard but it is getting easier because I can make some good healthy food.
  • 6 more months, I have 6 months and 3 days until I "seal the deal" with Rowdy and let me tell you.... I cannot wait!
  • Family, mine and Rowdy's both.
  • My Friends
  • My job, I have a steady paycheck and a flexible job that I enjoy and will benefit me for the rest of my life.

So, that's my gratitude at this moment in my life.

1 comment:

  1. you inspire me. and i'm SO excited for you to get sealed to your sweetheart soon!

    ReplyDelete