Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

10 more weeks!



How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 11lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity shirts all the time because I don't fit in my normal clothes, I love stretch pants and a couple maternity bottoms and sometimes I will wear my jeans, but they are starting to be very uncomfortable when I sit, so I unbutton them.
Stretch Marks: nada
Best Moment This week? Just feeling him moving all the time, 24/7
Miss Anything? A good night's sleep without frequent bathroom breaks, not getting winded while running and being able to run at a much fast pace!
Movement: All. The. Time. He never stops.
Food cravings? soups, anything I don't have to cook. I have hated cooking since I got prego.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Just the heat and sometimes meat, and Cafe Yumm
Have you started to show yet? Oh yeah baby
Gender? Boy
Labor Signs? Yes, Braxton Hicks, everyday, all day.
Belly button in or out? In but flattening
Wedding rings on or off? On and loose
Happy or moody most of the time? Depends, im pretty happy until something goes wrong, then I can get emotional. I cry a lot more lately.
Looking forward to? Meeting him and my last shower as well as my pregnancy photo shoot!
Funny Moment this week? In class today he kicked me so hard, I jumped and nearly peed my pants. It has been a struggle the last couple weeks to not pee my pants!  

Well I'm 7 months along and continuing to grow. School started this week for Rowdy and I and we are already exhausted. I am so over school. And this term is going to be a lot of work that I already don't feel like doing. We got his crib put together and are starting on our list of "to-do" list before he gets here. I had my first baby shower this last week and it was so fun! Little man got a TON of clothes, so we are set in that department, now we need to get all the stuff we really need. I am getting so anxious to meet our son, it is such an odd thought to me that once he is here there won't be anyone moving around inside of my anymore. It also blows my mind that our lives are changing forever, that it isn't just for a short time that my life will be different, like when going to school or renting a house, he will forever change our lives and be a part of our family. 

According to babycenter and other pregnancy sites, baby boy is weighing in at around 3lbs now (no wonder I made that weight gain jump) and is almost 16 inches long. 16 inches seems so big to fit inside of me! He likes to kick me anytime, anywhere. Rowdy always rolls over in bed and puts his hand on my belly and I often hear him giggle to himself as he feels our little boy kick while I am sleeping or attempting to sleep. I look forward to being comfortable again when I sit down on the couch or when I sleep and not feel like everything is being squished or that I am running out of air. We still don't have a name yet, we each have a list that started out with 10 names each and is currently down to 6 each, but I'm pretty sure this will be a battle until the day he comes. Hopefully by then Rowdy will be okay with the final names we have and let me pick after all that hard work ill be doing. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment