Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

34 weeks, 8 months




How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 14lbs
Maternity Clothes: yep
Stretch Marks: nope!
Best Moment This week? My baby shower
Miss Anything? breathing with ease, sleeping without having to pee, not feeling like I have to pee 5 seconds after I just went.
Movement: Constant
Food cravings? Nothing really CRAVING, I really like blueberry eggo waffles and peaches
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really
Have you started to show yet? Whale status
Gender? Boy
Labor Signs? 24/7 Braxton Hicks. And starting to have some "lightning" moments
Belly button in or out? mm flush, but protudes slightly when I sit
Wedding rings on or off? On and loose
Happy or moody most of the time? Stressed and anxious but happy
Looking forward to? My prego photoshoot!!!
Funny Moment this week? Rowdy had his arm across my belly and little man was moving all over the place, Rowdy was shocked at how much he could feel up his entire arm.


Well, 6 more weeks and he will be here, if all goes to plan. Pregnancy is starting to set in, like the "real" parts of it, such as exhaustion, pressure as he drops, no sleep and constant peeing. There is no glossing over that. I am increasingly getting to be more uncomfortable but I don't have long until there is no longer a little renter in my belly and he will forever be ours in person. His kicking and rolling around are becoming much stronger as he continues to grow and thus has less room to move around in. I am all belly and it's noticeable. Next Thursday I go to the doctor for my 35 week check up, he will do the Step B tests as well as check my cervix and such. Haven't had that done before so I am a little nervous about that whole process... Hopefully Rowdy can come with me for this one. People often ask if I'm nervous and I'm not really sure. It's more anxious because all of it is fairly unknown. I've prepared myself this entire time of my plan, how I want all of this to go and what I want to do, but until I am in the situation, I have nothing to compare this to. I just hope when his time comes, I can get a hold of everyone I need to and they can be the support I am going to need and in the end, have a beautiful baby boy in my arms to adore for the rest of my life.

School is stressful, I don't think I have ever had so many projects in one term, it's very overwhelming on top of going to school 4 days a week and working 5 days, all while being pregnant. My finals are all on the 28th of November, and I can't wait to be done this term. But then I only have a few short weeks until school starts again January 7th.

I am nesting, big time. I am constantly wanting to cook and clean and organize everything. I just haven't tackled his room yet, which looks like a hand grenade went off full of baby stuff. This last weekend we had my 2nd shower, courtesy of some of my best friends, Molly and Kylee and they did a great job! It was so cute and we had a great time. I also received many things that we desperately needed for the baby so that was a huge relief.

It is getting so close and it's hard to believe that this is really happening so soon. When we first found out, I was only 5 weeks along, it felt like forever until he would be here, but now, it seems like it flew by. I am so excited to finally meet him, and to have some breathing room =)

















1 comment:

  1. You are seriously the cutest preggo lady ever!

    And just so you know. Labor pain is the best pain I have ever felt. It hurts like mad, but you know that through the pain your bringing YOUR child into the world. It's the most spiritual and amazing thing I have ever experienced.

    I am so excited for you and Rowdy:)

    ReplyDelete