Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 5

Favorite Quote:
This is VERY hard for me.... I LOVE quotes, I will buy books specifically for quotes. So I can't pick one.

Taylor's (just a few):

  • “To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.”
  • "It doesn't matter where you've been, it only matters where you're going.
  • "In my opinion the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly who you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines outta your ass. That's the kinda person worth sticking with."
  • "Be the type of woman that, when your feet hit the floor every morning, the devil says: 'Oh crap, she's up.
  • "When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever."

Rowdy's: "It's is better to have tried and failed, then to have never tried at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment