Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I've Decided

So I've decided on something. Life happens, I know this as much as the next person does, but sometimes, it's just plain frustrating. Wedding plans are working and then the next minute crumbling, relationships have their ups and downs on top of school, work, weight loss amongst many other things. So like I said, I've decided. I've decided to make a full on conscious effort to change how I view things and my attitude about them. I've been battling some demons lately and unfortunately Rowdy has suffered the brute of it, lucky him. I don't really know how to get over the problems I am having, but I guess it all starts with my attitude. I do have to say though, the power of prayer has worked wonders for me with some things. Patience with the kids has grown tremendously and no matter how undeserving I feel I am of something, some small little miracle happens to brighten up the difficult times. I'm a blessed person, I know this. I have a great family and in-laws. I have a steady job, I can go to school. I am marrying the person God intends for me to be with the rest of my life. I have good friends and a fabulous church family. I need to take solace in that, work on what I can change, and let go of what I cannot, which for anyone who knows me, knows that is very difficult. I need to grab hold of what is in front of me and embark on what's to come and leave behind what is already done. I can't take back the mistakes I have made or change the trials I've had endure, however, I can take what I learned, and live better for myself and my future family.

No comments:

Post a Comment