Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Random Updates

School is finally near its end for the term, hallelujah!!!! That and work has been consuming the majority of our time, along with trying to figure out where we are going to be living since we are moving out of the house as well as a new job for me-oh and pregnancy. I'm just over 14 weeks, 6 more weeks until the gender ultrasound. Rowdy's sister who is almost exactly 2 months ahead of us just found out she is having baby boy #4, so now I'm really curious what we will be having.

Last weekend Rowdy and I went up to Bremerton to see Molly, Brian, Naomi and new baby Lucas. OMGoodness, he is such a cutie! One of the cutest babies I have EVER seen. Perfect little lips, adorable soft brown hair, tan skin, everything about him is absolutely adorable. As I was holding him, I just looked at Molly and said "I cannot believe I have one of these growing inside of me and that I will be holding my own baby soon." It's truly a miracle. Naomi is such a good older sister, always wanting to help and kiss him, she says "I'm a good big sister". Like always, she was overjoyed to play with Rowdy, crawl all over him like a jungle gym and flirt away. She and I sat down and read some books and she helped me with Lucas while Mommy was getting stuff ready for him or doing the laundry. It was so good to spend some time with my best friend.

I am also currently job hunting. Rowdy and I have been thinking a lot about if I would be able to do overnight with the twins once the baby came and I honestly wasn't sure I could do it. But my mind was made up for me a few days ago, Kaye's sister wants a change in career paths and is going to start nannying the twins starting September if I do not find something before hand. It was a bit of a shock but all things happen for a reason, I just hope someone wants to hire a pregnant person to nanny their children...Any Takers?

Levi also gets home in a couple days and it will be nice to have him state side from now on. Everything is getting exciting with the wedding plans bustling and such, it's so crazy to think he is getting married when I just got married last year! But I think they are good for each other and look forward to spending more time with a new sister in-law.

Now that I'm in my 2nd trimester, the exhaustion is supposed to let up soon, I praise the day I have the energy to stay up past 9pm. I'm excited to feel the baby kick and move around and I'm even more excited to know what we are having. I've had 1 boy dream and 2 girl dreams, I'm not one of those people who just "knows" what she is having. My family thinks it's a girl and Rowdy is hoping and praying for a boy because he doesn't think he can handle any girls, but I know no matter how big he tries to talk, the moment he sees her (if it is a her) he will melt and be glad she wasn't anything else. I will be happy with either gender, I just want a healthy baby, but it would be cool to have the first girl, she would be spoiled rotten. As far as names go, Rowdy's still hell bent on Chuck. He says, Charlie but i'm no dummy, I know he and Lacey will call it Chuck and I-Hate-Chuck. On a more positive note, I'm starting to feel like I'm getting a mini bump. It could be wishful thinking, I don't know. But I'm sure as summer continues on, I will be growing at a more continuous rate.

That's all I got for now, keep your eyes peeled in mid-July for the gender revealing!

No comments:

Post a Comment