Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Friday, November 23, 2012

11 days and Counting




How Far Along: 
38 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 18lbs
Maternity Clothes: yep
Stretch Marks: nope!
Best Moment This week? Last week of class before finals and baby! And we have 5 names now that we are choosing from.
Miss Anything? Being skinny, being able to bend over, pain free back
Movement: yes, but he is slowing down a bit, but when he stretches out it can be painful
Food cravings? nothing constant, more so in-the-moment cravings
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really
Have you started to show yet? Undeniably preggers
Gender? Boy
Labor Signs? 24/7 Braxton Hicks and they are starting to get more intense. And having a lot of "lightning" moments
Belly button in or out? protudes slightly 
Wedding rings on or off? On and loose
Happy or moody most of the time? Stressed, anxious, exhausted but happy
Looking forward to? Going into labor and being finished with this term
Funny Moment this week? During the photo shoot, we had waffles on my tummy and the baby kicked them


 We are getting so close!!!! It's hard to believe that we are almost into single digits of the due date. Thanksgiving was fun, we had my parents, Logan and my older brother Jens with his girlfriend and my nephew Micah and my grandma Iris over at our house. Rowdy smoked our turkey, and it was fabulous I must say. We ate our brains out, so much that I didn't eat anything until lunch time the following day. We went and did some Black Friday shopping, definitely killed my feet and my back, wiped me out! I have finals this coming week, lots of work ahead of me for the next few days, but then I am done and my baby can come without me having to juggle finals as well.

We have finally gotten our name list down to 5 names!!! It is a miracle, let me tell you. I kind of had a melt down and made Rowdy narrow it down for us because we are getting so close to the due date with no names, I gave him Thanksgiving as his cut off date or I would be naming our son. He came up with his names the day after I said this. Our names are Addisen, Blake, Ethan, Hayden and Teagan, we will just have to see what he looks like! Pregnancy is wiping me out. As he continues to drop even more, my bladder feels more and more pressure and my waddle gets bigger and bigger. Sleeping is not very comfortable and the lightning I have is at times insanely painful. For those that don't know what that is, it's sharp, stabbing pains  in the lower uterus as the baby moves down. My B.H. are getting stronger and longer, which is a good thing, but I'm hoping they will pick up even more in the next week because I would love for him to be a tad early.

I'm going to my friend, Livia's house tomorrow to get some freezer meals made for when the baby comes and no one feels like cooking. His room is almost completely done, even though he won't be sleeping in there for a while. He's still active, stretching out all over the place. He really likes music, specifically Adele. We went and saw the new James Bond today and as soon as her song came on, he started dancing up a storm in my belly. My friend, Jenni Merritt did my maternity pictures last Saturday, and I've only seen two so far but I love them. I think pregnancy should be celebrated and women should feel beautiful and sexy while pregnant and I feel that these photo's capture that. Now all we have to do is wait for him to arrive and we will be taking countless pictures of him!

37 weeks and 5 days pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment