Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Rowdy, Taylor & Blake

Saturday, March 5, 2011

We Be Honeymoonin'

So Rowdy and I have been wrestling over what to do for a honeymoon, and because we are a young couple and don't have a million dollar budget, we had to do our research. Thanks to Julie Reid at Blue Window World Travel (travel agent), we were able to get an all inclusive honeymoon to Jamaica!!!! She was AMAZING, checked out a million different ideas we had (or so it seemed) and found something in our budget. She was so great, very timely and informative with everything!!! Rowdy and I decided to go in September because it wasn't "peak" season so prices were more in our range, looks like I'll be turning 22 in a warm, tropical place =) Sounds like an amazing birthday present to me! This is where we are going to be staying: http://www.breezes.com/resorts/breezes-trelawny/ and I cannot wait to go have some fun in the sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment